Sunday, August 27, 2006

Another interesting piece of info:

In the recent X-men movies (I've watched all three), Wolverine is portrayed as a cigar-smoker. In particular, when I watched X-men III, I was struck by how Wolverine seemed to remind me of some other character I knew... However, in the X-men comics I've read so far (and I've perused quite a few of them), Wolverine is not a smoker. So what gives?

I watched the first X-men movie again this weekend. The screenplay is written by David Hayter.

Anyone who knows/plays Hideo Kojima's Metal Gear Solid series will know that Hayter is the voice actor for Naked Snake (aka Big Boss). Incidentally, Snake LOVES cigars to death.

Coincidence? I think not!

Forgive me, you comic-book lovers and video game players who might have already realized this, and all I'm doing is repeating what is already common fact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home